Come join us for an
Interactive training workshop
Managing Collective Emotions
- Encourage collaboration, innovation and knowledge sharing, even in an emotionally difficult situation
- Create a positive mindset in changing situations, despite the emotional and environmental stress
- Turn the emotional balance of an organization into a competitive advantage
Can you identify with one of the following situations?
- You have to innovate and change behaviours but within your organisation people miss the "good old times"
- You spend more time motivating and controlling your employees than things are moving forward
- You have initiated a major change but you are confronted with passive resistance – even open opposition
- You are imperatively in need of a closely knit team, but all actors play solo
- Your employees refuse to take any responsibilities
- You are exhausted as you are constanlty extinguishing emotional incidents
- You want to sensitize your hierarchy to reflect on the emotional impact of their decisions, but they simply ignore you
- Your team doesn't share its know-how and the project is close to being jeopardized
- Directors/Managers don't speak with each other, services don't collaborate...
The impact of the emotional viruses
An emotional virus is a negative emotion carrying potential contamination. If such viruses are not identified and treated, they can cause considerable damage, both at individual and organizational levels. This causes a mental pollution effect, paralyzing both individual and collective productivity and maliciously contaminates the company as a whole.
As in the case of a PC, where performance drops following a virus attack, the performance of the organization also drops. This leads to the worst case scenario, i.e. total failure, while on paper all the conditions for success were planned and virtually met.
Make the organization mentally strong
A high level sportsman, no matter how talented, can only win if he/she is mentally strong. In the same way, a company, no matter how technically advanced it is, cannot hope to perform well on a permanent basis if the mental state of its managers and staff is polluted by conflicts of interest and egocentric concerns.
Knowing how to overcome the emotional and environmental stress by creating a positive mindset in a situation of transformation becomes a clear competitive advantage.
Learn how to initiate a fundamental and lasting change in behavior while advancing the goals of the company.
Go beyond theory: this workshop will equip you with proven, applicable and practical tools
- Workshop is lead in an interactive way by 2 multicultural experts on collective emotions management.
- 1st day: Own the fundamentals
• The vital stake: defy the protective intelligence - Activate the collective intelligence
• Learn how to breakdown the emotional virus into 5 categories
• Understand the systemic effect of the emotional viruses, according to the four factors of incidence
• The Structogram® : Seize the impact of the individual personality structure on the management of collective emotions
- 2nd day: Day 2: Experiment practical tools for managing collective emotions
• Know how to stop the existing negative spiral between cultures and/or departments• Put the emotional viruses in quarantine: uncover and structure the emotional viruses to rebalance your organization• Discover the three phases to overcome emotional dysfunctions• Know how to identify the emotional bottleneck• Experiment the proven tools to address with emotional viruses in your daily management activity• Find solutions for your own use
A more constructive mindset: the stakeholders are able to focus on opportunities rather than on threats
The organisation moves faster: team members and internal stakeholders focus on the essentials in order to achieve the targeted results
Objectives are attained more rapidly: the internal collaboration becomes easier and sometimes even increases exponentially. People feel rewarded and motivated and embrace one major common objective.
The attractiveness of the company increases: the employees feel empowered and consider themselves as integer part of the organisation, being willing to give even more of themselves. As a consequence, staff is retained and new talent attracted.
- Business goes smoothly: thanks to this enhanced mindset, customers are approached with more confidence which very often translates into more sales.
Human Esteem to Business Enhancement SA (he2be) is a consulting and training company with headquarters in St- Sulpice, near Lausanne.
We are currently present in Switzerland, France, Germany and Austria.
Our slogan lies within our name:
"Put human beings at the forefront
and your company will develop two times better!"
Jochen Peter Breuer,
began his career in 1975 in a major German investment bank. In 1984 he created Paris JPB Consulting, a company that is today the leader in the Franco-German business cultural management.
Based on his experience dealing with more than 25,000 managers and executives in international mergers or integration processes, he has become an expert in the management of collective emotions, especially in cross-cultural contexts. He is the author of several books and publications on these topics. In 2008, he founded Human Esteem to Business Enhancement SA "he2be", based in Saint-Sulpice, Switzerland.
His area of expertise: resolve crisis situations and turn negative emotions into constructive energy, in order to assist businesses achieve their goals efficiently and rapidly.
Nathalie Horvath Hasenauer started her career managing a project of the Swiss Cities Association in Central Europe as a consultant and project leader for the Mundi Consulting AG in Bern. She has, for nearly ten years, gained a solid experience in managing multicultural projects. Experience, which she broadened afterwards by being responsible for the executive education at the university hospital, the CHUV in Lausanne – which is, with nearly 10.000 employees, the largest employer in the County of Vaud – in the same time with the continuing education of the Institute of health economics and management of the University of Lausanne.
Then she set up the training center of the Human Resources Department of the CHUV and managed it for several years, before becoming a an independent trainer as well as a coach and horsecoach.
In 1990, she received her BA in Political Science, which she completed with the diploma year of the Institute for European Studies in Geneva in 1992.
To enhance her skills in adult education and training engineering, she followed the course of the Swiss Federal Certificate and obtained the Certificate of Adult Educator (SVEB) in 2006.
He2be’s clients can benefit from her experience in change and project management in multicultural environments and her expertise in the collective emotions management. As specialist in the education field, she helps to structure he2be’s consulting know-how in order to make it accessible to a larger number of managers and collaborators.
« We have entrusted he2be with the implementation and follow through of a mentalmerger® process for the executive team of our company GINOX SA. This process has allowed our executive team to understand each other much more closely, thus significantly enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of the teams collaboration.
The he2be consultants were able to create an impulse that gave our team renewed dynamics and spirits to work together. »
Jérôme HoferDirector GINOX SA, Montreux
« In emotion there is the word « Motion ». How to make a team move without understanding that the emotions that put the team literally in movement are the primary essence?
he2be developed an essential approach regarding collective emotions in organizations. Their approach is particularly efficient in as much as it allows business executives to master more professionally the individual and collective emotions.
He2be's intervention sets free the creativity of teams. »
Geneviève MorandCEO Rezonance
«The major success of he2be was the fact that people became aware that the human and cultural aspects within a company dealing with change are at least of equal importance if not more than the organisational and operational ones. The different workshops organised by he2be within the framework of the mentalmerger® process became a reference for everybody in the company and are now an integral part of the organisational culture of SIGNALIS.
I highly value the comeptence, know-how and efficiency demonstrated by Jochen-Peter Breuer and his team. I highly recommend he2be .... »
Rémi JULIENCEO SIGNALIS - Groupe EADS, Paris
Plus des temoignages ...
Date and time:
Tuesday and Wednesday, from 4th to 5th of February 2014, in French
Monday and Tuesday, from 10th to 11th of February 2014, in English
Thursday and Friday, from 1st to 2nd of May 2014, in French
From 9am to 5pm, each day
The beautiful surroundings of "Hôtel du Léman", Jongny
1.450 CHF – Analysis of personality structure using the Structogram® tool, breaks and lunch included